12.23.2014

Little paper gifts....

Happy Tuesday and Merry Christmas Eve Eve!!!!

It is no secret, but one of my most favorite things about this season is Christmas Cards!!! I love seeing cute photos of dear friends both near and far, stories and memories of the past year, and of course tidings of good cheer and hope for a new year.

Not only do I love getting these wonderful little paper gifts to hang up on my wall but I also love MAKING said cards!!! I have been honored to design the Christmas card for this amazing family for the past few years and I just love watching these kids grow more beautiful through the years. Thank you for being YOU, for being such an incredible inspiration and encouragement not only to me but to so many who are blessed by your lives. Wish we lived closer, but at least I get to see lots of new photos of these cuties!!! Love you guys!!

ENJOY and Merry Christmas Eve Eve!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment