7.01.2015

Take me out to the Ball Game!!!

July has arrived!!!! Which means it is time for some Red, White and Blue!!!!

I am so excited to share with you an amazing little print I was asked to design recently. And yes, I have been saving this one especially for this week to celebrate the 4th of July in official Red, White and Blue style!!!

A dear friend of mine commissioned this print as a special surprise for her father. Over the past several years her father has made it his goal to attend a game at ALL of the baseball stadiums in both the American and National leagues. If you are not familiar with baseball.. that is 30, yes THIRTY stadiums across the country.

This year for her fathers birthday my friend took him to the final stadium on his list! WOW! To celebrate this accomplishment I was asked to design a print with all the stadiums, dates, and teams played for each place he visited. It was quite the puzzle of details and numbers but I simply LOVE how it turned out!!! She even had it printed on the back of a shirt for him to wear to the game. So fun, and he got a lot of compliments and congrats on accomplishing his goal!!!! Yep, I love it!!!

ENJOY and may you all have a wonderful week celebrating with family and friends!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment