7.07.2015

Hannah + Jarrod = LOVE!!!

Just shy of eight years ago a very talented young lady beautifully played the Celtic Harp as I walked down the aisle to say my "I Do's." It was a day I will not soon forget!!!

A few weeks ago I had the amazing honor of photographing that same young lady as she walked down the aisle to say her own "I Do's." It was one of the most beautiful weddings I have attended. The love and laughter that filled the air with every step and every photo was infectious and I could not help but smile all day long... and then smile some more as I went back through the photos from their special day.

This couple is so very dear to my heart and I am beyond excited for their new life together. Hannah and Jarrod, thank you for giving me the honor of being a part of your big day and I wish you both years and years of joyous blessings in your Happily Ever After!!!

Here are a few of my favorites!! ENJOY!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment