7.21.2015

Summertime Fun!!!

I LOVE Summer and all that it brings with it. Swimming, sun, outdoors, hiking, bbq's, and my all time favorite CAMP!!!

There is something truly amazing about living in the Rocky Mountains that can be lost and taken for granted in the midst of every day life. We have such grander and awe inspiring majesty just waiting outside our door. I recently worked on a few fun summer themed projects for CMC that gave me the opportunity to really display the colorful beauty of a Colorado Summer!!! I love how these turned out and I am excited to hear about all the fun adventures these students had with their summer learning experiences!!

ENJOY!!!

- Reach Your Peak Summer Camps T-Shirt Design -

- Reach Your Peak Summer Camps CMC/Template Flyer Design -

- Reach Your Peak Summer Camps CMC Postcard Design -

- Reach Your Peak Summer Camps Template Postcard Design -

- First Ascent Program Postcard Design English/Spanish  -

No comments :

Post a Comment