9.24.2010

Are You Ready for FALL???

I know I am. I LOVE Fall... the leaves, the colors, the smell of change in the air, oh and birthdays of course.. but that is for a later day. Today I want to share with you one of my favorite places to celebrate Fall, Anderson Farms in Erie, CO. Last year I had the wonderful opportunity to work with them for Fall Festival and I am back for more this year, yay!!!! AND even more exciting is that I was asked to design their new map for the farm. There are a lot of new changes this year and it was time to upgrade the map design. What a fun project this was.. and today I actually got to see it displayed in the information booth surrounded by pumpkins and gourds. YES, Fall is officially here and Fall Festival starts tomorrow!!!!! Everyone in the CO area should make plans to visit Anderson Farms this year... it is sooo much fun!!!!!

So without further ado.. here is the map.. ENJOY!!!!!
PS. A HUGE shout out to my wonderful hubby for helping to sketch all the buildings and signs!!! 
I love you babe you are so talented!

No comments :

Post a Comment