9.18.2010

Precious Baby Bump!

I love babies, just plain and simple as that. So when I hear that friends are expecting I get SOOO excited. Then when I get asked to design fun cards for these babies I get even more excited. These fun cards were no exception. I was recently asked by a good friend of mine to help design some fun Baby Shower Invitations for her sister who is expecting this fall. Of Course I said yes, I am so excited for this new addition to their family and was honored to be a part of the shower (even if not physically) by designing the cards.

When I was first asked me about designing these invites my friend said she had this very fun idea that she wanted to customize for her sister. I immediately LOVED it. They had some professional silhouette photos taken of her sisters preggo belly, then scanned in the latest ultrasound picture, and TA DA.... A very fun one-of-a-kind Baby Shower Invitation.

I had so much fun designing these and I hope the shower today was wonderful. Cant wait to meet the new little Kimmel when he/she gets here!!!!! ENJOY!

No comments :

Post a Comment