9.02.2010

Cheers for Three Years!!!!!

Three years ago today, I became a wife. There were Bagpipes, Fairies, a Castle (ok, small stone Church but as close as I could get). It was the perfect setting for a perfect day. So much has happened in the past few years and yet I still feel like it was just yesterday that we said "I DO" before all of our dearest friends and family. Thanks for being by my side for three wonderfully crazy years Babe. I LOVE YOU!!!!!

AND SO, to remember that wonderful summer day under the trees, I have FINALLY gotten my wedding album designed. I am beyond excited to show this to you and even more excited to finally have my album done... whew. I don't often get to design stuff for myself so when I do it is a big deal and I have been waiting with great anticipation for the past few weeks to show it off.

This project could not have been done alone though. I was so honored to have my wonderful friend, and boss at the time, Erin at Art & Soul Photography shoot my wedding photos. I LOVE her work and she captured our day perfectly. THANKS Erin for letting me design to my hearts content with your wonderful images, you rock!

I also have to give a shout out to my wonderful Florist. Heather & Scott at A Funky Little Mountain Flower. Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing your amazing talents with us that day. I loved my flowers and they fit so well with our whole day that it was the icing on the cake. THANKS!!!!!!!

So now, sit back, relax and enjoy a little glimpse into our BIG day.

Here's to 3 wonderful years and many more to come. I love you Ben!!!!

7 comments :

  1. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I think more than I <3 my wedding pics! shhh) They are BE-U-Tee-FUL!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.. now you know why I was soooooo excited about this project.. Cant wait for the actual album to get here now. YAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it!! Your wedding pictures are STUNNING and you've done a beautiful job with the album Crystal! Hope you have a special evening planned to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!!!! Yes we had a fun day as a family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures! You were one beautiful bride! :) Loving the bridesmaids dresses, and your hubby's kilt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.s. Congratulations and have a wonderful 3 year anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, I loved the Kilt too.. and it was all his idea to do the kilts. He wanted to get married in the Sutherland Tartan... so we did... it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete