9.10.2010

Little Lion of Judah...

I am soooo very excited to share these wonderful Custom Baby Announcements with you today. They have been such a fun project to work on. The best part of these cards is what they represent, culturally and spiritually. Daddy is from Zimbabwe and they wanted to somehow represent the culture and history of cute little Judah. Enter the colors of the Zimbabwe flag, Green, Red & Yellow! Bright, fun and very African! The second element is the little lion. Representing The Lion of Judah! I love it when I get asked to design something fun and unique. These cards were just that, and I ADORE how they turned out.

To top it all off, I got to designed these cards for the precious new baby of a good friend of mine. I have known his mommy since the middle school days of climbing trees, forts and slumber parties. Now we are both mommies with little ones of our own. It amazes me how life can come back in a full circle sometimes.

Congrats Kim and Rich, Judah is one lucky little boy to have you as parents!!!!!! ENJOY!

2 comments :

  1. LOVE IT!!!!!!! These are AWESOME!!!!!!! I love the symbolism on so many levels!! GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Def one of my favs this year!

    ReplyDelete