12.02.2010

Christmas Countdown #10...

Cards and Posters and Signs and More have been flying around my workstation recently so I decided to do a little Countdown to Christmas with all the fun Seasonal stuff I have been working on. Maybe I like countdowns, maybe I like a challenge to blog more, or maybe I just really like Christmas. Either way, I hope you enjoy this wonderful time of the year with me and so without further ado, here is my Christmas Countdown #10...

NORTH POLE AFTER HOURS!

I wanted to start with this one because I think it just turned out sooo fun. And what's a better way to start the Holidays than with a fundraiser to help kids who might not have as much as we do this Christmas. I was asked my a new friend of mine to help design a poster for their annual Kickoff Party Fundraiser. Of course I said yes, like I said, I love Christmas and love making posters and I love being able to help support local non-profit groups make a difference in peoples lives, so this was my cup of tea.

I am so honored to be a part of this wonderful kick-off party and I hope it blesses many deserving little ones this year. Enjoy, and if you would like more information about this group you can find it HERE!

2 comments :