6.02.2011

June Flower Fun #1

YAY! June is here! The sun is out, the pools are open and the logo designing is full of flowers. Ok, so I guess Summer and Logos don't really have anything in common but Summer and Flowers do!!!! So since this is my daughters birthday month and she loves flowers I decided to use the month of June to showcase several of the fun logos I have been working on recently that involve flowers.

Today's flower is brought to you in the form of a fun little logo I designed for Better Yoga Marketing. They wanted a simple and Non-Yoga-ish looking logo with a nature feel. We decided upon some super fun budding flower plants, that I think work so perfectly with who they are and the feel of their business. I love how it turned out and I wish them all the best in their marketing venture!!!

ENJOY!

No comments :

Post a Comment