6.27.2011

June Flower Fun #3

Well, now that June is about to leave us, I figured I should share the rest of my Flower Logos for my June Flower Fun project.
-
I Love Love LOVE clients who like to mix things up and have fun with a design. This logo was so much fun to create and THEN my client decided to use all 3 color choices on the proofs. WOO HOO, this is like a designers candy fix. To be able to get creative with not one but THREE color pallets!!!

A wonderful friend of mine (and fellow photographer, as well) owns a Wedding Planning and Event Flower business called A Flower Peddler. She is amazingly talented to say the least. She actually did the flowers for my wedding and I could not have been more pleased. Recently she decided she needed a new look to go with the new name for her business, so we started creating. And ta da A Flower Peddler now has a new, fun, multi-colored logo!

I cant wait to see her creativity as she mixes these colors up for her business venture. Adding a fresh difference, yet keeping with the same all around look of the logo. A perfect mix!!!

Congrats dear friend and best of luck on your new business adventures!!!

ENJOY!

Version PINK!
Version ORANGE!
Version PURPLE!

No comments :

Post a Comment