6.09.2011

June Flower Fun #2

It is time for another Fun Flower blog today!!! Only 3 more days till my little girls birthday and we are getting all sorts of excited over here. BUT I had to stop and take some time to share with you my newest logo creation.

A fellow photographer and friend of a friend of mine contacted me a few weeks ago to help her with some logo design. We had such a fun first meeting.. I think we chatted at a coffee shop for almost 3 hours.. WOW!  Yep, I am looking forward to more coffee chats in the future.

My new dear friend Courtney is an amazing photographer and owner of Courtney Lee Photography and I am in love with her photos and creativity. She already had a look in place that she had been using with the name of her business. But she came to me looking for a graphic image to use alongside the original. Something simple and reflective of nature. We are in Colorado after all, and a lot of her photos have a wonderful outdoor, mountain, nature feel. I just love how it turned out and really love how we were able to accent her original logo look without having to re-do the whole thing.

Courtney, I am so happy that you are in love with the logo and I wish you all the best in your business!!!

ENJOY!

No comments :

Post a Comment