1.17.2012

Sometimes you just gotta Dance!!!

Does anyone out there know ONE of the many reasons why I named my business tÜsdé pRoductions? I know a few of you have asked at one point or another. Anyone?? Anyone have a guess??

Well, ONE of those reasons is simply because I LOVE Tuesdays!! I know most people love Fridays.. but me, I am more partial to Tuesdays. Why? Because I love to dance. (There are other reasons for my love of this day but this tops the list.) Yes, I know those two don't normally pair up together, but when I started dancing years ago Tuesday was, and still is, Dance Day!!!

I don't normally make New Years Resolutions, but this year I have a goal. To dance more! Yep, that is my goal for 2012.. to get back into the swing of things (literally) and dance! How fortunate for me then, that a few weeks ago I was asked to design an ad for Colorado Mountain College that was about dancing!!! This ad could not have had more perfect timing!! I love being able to join my two passions, Dance & Design into one super fun colorful project.

ENJOY... and don't forget that sometimes you just gotta Dance!

No comments :

Post a Comment