1.31.2012

Double the Fun!!!

This past weekend I was honored to help throw a baby shower for a wonderfully sweet friend of mine. Baby showers are always fun.. but this one was double the fun as my dear friend is having IDENTICAL TWIN BOYS!!!! I am so excited for these little blessing to get here and my daughter has already claimed that she is gonna marry one of them.


Which, yes, is perfectly fine with me... in about 25 years!

Now, I am not much of a baker of tasty party treats but what I can do is design pretty things!!! So of course I was delighted to be able to design the Baby Shower Invites for the big day. The Mommy-to-Be wanted a forrest animal theme and it made for a fresh twist on the traditional baby pastels. I love how fun these cards turned out and I am super excited that they helped set the color tone for the rest of the party!

Ryan & Renée... Congrats on your double blessings and I can not wait for those baby boys to get here!!!

ENJOY!

No comments :

Post a Comment