2.28.2012

Kinetic Evolutions...

Recently I have had the opportunity to work with some awesome new clients and have just finished up their new logos. I am so excited to finally share them with you that I think I will share all of them this week. It is a special week being Leap Day tomorrow and all...

So without further ado, I present to you the new Logo for Kinetic Evolutions!!!!

A very dear friend of mine has started a fun new business, mixing various forms of dance, yoga and martial arts classes into one studio. Yes, I know these don't normally go hand in hand. BUT when you really start to look deep into the basics of each you will find that balance, rhythm, and a wonderful outlet for energy are key factors of all these activities. I am so excited for my friend to finally be able to put her amazing talents and passions together to help bring arts, culture, dance, rhythm, fitness and balance to kids of all ages.

April, I wish you all the best in your new adventure and I can't wait to see your new studio!!!

ENJOY!

2 comments :

  1. I loved working with you, you were really able to capture the essence of what our studio is about. Thank you so much for creating a beautiful logo for us. I am very excited about the studio, and hope you can come by one of these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks hun, you are very welcome!!! I loved how this logo turned out. Super fun and colorful.

    ReplyDelete