2.29.2012

Living Declarations...

Happy Leap Day!!!!!


If you did not know, this week I am having fun sharing several logo designs I have worked on recently for a few new clients. Here is the 2nd one of the mix...

They say to get ahead in business it is all about who you know. At times I would have to agree with that... This was one of those times. I am so blessed to know people who know people. This fun little logo design was brought to me as a referral from a wonderful friend who just happens to know EVERYONE!!! And I am truly honored to be on her list of referring businesses.

Although never having met my client in person, I had so much fun with this logo. I love a different project and this logo was different as it is not for a business, but for a new Bible Study that is starting up downtown. How cool is that? I am so excited for my client to continue living out his passions and calling to reach those around him.

In designing this logo my client knew from the start what he wanted, he had colors and image ideas in mind and then I went from there... Refining and tweaking and perfecting his idea till it was exactly what my client wanted. I love how the simple elements of this logo have such a grand meaning. Sometimes it does not take much to make an impact.

John, I wish you many blessings in your new endeavor and may you continue to inspire and impact everyone you meet.

ENJOY!

No comments :

Post a Comment