2.20.2012

Let Creation Speak...

Happy Monday!!! Today I want to share with you a fun little project that is very dear to my heart.

In my business I love meeting new clients and designing different projects to suit their needs. Each new project helps broaden my creative ideas and gives me a new chance to learn and grow in my design abilities. Yes, I love meeting new people!!!! BUT one of my favorite things about what I do is that I also get to design things a little closer to home. It is always a compliment to me when my own family wants me to design something for them. I love my family!!!

I was recently asked by my Sister and Brother-in-Law to design some ministry materials for them.
They have an amazing opportunity ahead of them and I was thrilled to be a part of this new adventure!!!! I love how fun this project turned out - clean, simple, and eye catching. Exactly what they needed.
OH, and I also love projects that I get to be "matchy-matchy" with... and this one was just that!!!!

ENJOY and blessings on your new adventure Downings, I love you guys!!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment