4.21.2012

Blessings... Times Two!

Certain dates will forever stand out in my mind. March 1st is now one of those dates. To anyone else it was just an uneventful Thursday... But for some of us it was a BIG DAY! Not only did I witness a true miracle in my own life but a very dear friend of mine welcomed her twin boys into the world. YAY! It was indeed an amazing day and one that I will never forget.

Last week I got to spend an afternoon taking some photos of these little guys (they finally got the OK to be off of oxygen so of course newborn photos were in order)  We had so much fun posing and moving and dressing these little ones... who slept the entire time!!!!!! Silly boys, we tried to wake them at the end to get some pretty open eye photos but no go.. those boys were napping for all it was worth.

I love taking newborn photos and it was so fun to have TWO little ones to capture. These boys just warm my heart and I am so excited to get to watch them grow up into wonderful little gentlemen. Welcome to the world boys and thanks for sharing your special day with me!

EJNOY!
Oh ya, and if you will remember a few months ago I designed a fun little Baby Shower Invite for a friend of mine having twin boys.... Yep one and the same, these precious boys are finally here!!!

2 comments :

  1. SOOOOOOO precious!!!!!!! being a baby is SUCH hard work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachael!!! I agree.. it is a rough life... ha ha...

    ReplyDelete