4.18.2012

Double the FUN!!!

It is definitely spring around here.. which means Birthday & Baby season! For the past few weeks we have had multiple parties to attend as well as countless friends giving birth to new little bundles of joy. YAY for birthdays, babies, balloons and lots of Cake!!!!

Not only do I love a good birthday party but I really love getting to designing cute Birthday Invites. A few weeks ago I was asked by a dear friend of mine to help design an invite for her twin daughters 2nd birthday. These little girlies are just so precious and cute, I still remember visiting them right after their birth and it has been fun to watch their personalities come alive over the past 2 years. I was very honored to take part in their big day by designing their cute little animal themed invites... to go along with their super fun animal themed party!!!

Happy 2nd Birthday little ladies, hope your day was wonderful!!!!

ENJOY!

No comments :

Post a Comment