4.13.2012

A Picture of Spring!!!

On this drizzly spring night I thought I would share a little look at some of my favorites from a beautiful spring photo shoot I captured recently.

A dear friend of mine's family and adorable little granddaughter were going to be in town for a few short days and she wanted to try to get some photos taken before they left. The day before the shoot we had SNOW, yes snow! I was a bit worried as you never know what spring in Colorado will bring, however on the day of the shoot we awoke to beautiful blue skies and still perfectly blooming flowers. YAY! We could not have picked a better day to go play in the tulips!!!!

I had so much fun taking photos of this little family and an even harder time picking out just a few of my favorites to share with you. Thanks dear friend for asking me come take photos of your sweet little granddaughter!

ENJOY!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment