8.14.2012

A Mountain Top "I DO"...

Happy, Happy Tuesday!!!! I have been waiting, what seems like forever, to show todays designs to you. A very dear friend of mine, whom I have known since college days, asked me months and months ago to design her Wedding Invites... and Save-the-Dates.. and a bunch of other printed stuff to go with. Of course I was thrilled to be a part of her big day! I love weddings and I love the color green and I love designing fun matchy-matchy stuff so this project was just a perfect mix of all three. We have had such a fun time creating these cards and I am so excited that I can finally show them off!! YAY!!!!

Heather and Cameron, I am soooo beyond excited for you guys and your new life together. May you be forever blessed and continue to love each other more and more as each year goes by!

ENJOY!

- Save-the-Date Postcards -

- Rehearsal Dinner Small Invites -

- Wedding Invitations -

- Informal Lunch Small Invites -

- Table Menu's -

2 comments :