8.04.2012

A Summer Move...

Yes, it is official, my summer has raced by. My blogging has unfortunately had to tak a short vacation of sorts because of this fact. BUT that does not mean I have not been busy designing fabulous things that I can not wait to share with you all. These wonderful projects are all on a nice little list that I will be checking off here in the next few days and weeks.

So, for today, I will leave you with a little something I created as part of why I was so busy this summer. We moved!!! Yes, I am still in the middle of unpacking but we are finally starting to get settled in to our new home. Moving can be a hassle at times... especially the new address change. So I decided to create these little business size cards to pass out and share with family and friends so they can remember easily!

ENJOY and it is good to be back!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment