8.07.2012

Shanghai Bound...

One week ago today, a dear friend of mine began what will most likely be the biggest adventure of her life so far. She moved to China!!!! I am sooooo excited for her and this amazing opportunity to teach children in China for a few years... AND not only that, but her school is located IN the Shanghai Zoo!!!!! How cool is that?

Before she left though, I was honored to be able to create some cute little Moving-Out-of-The-Country cards for her to send to family and friends as she begins this next big adventure. (You can visit her blog here)

But I must be honest here... this was a rather bittersweet card to design. However much I am excited for my dear friend to be off on this amazing, incredible, life changing, journey, she will be greatly missed by not only me, but by many, many others back here in the States.

Love You for Days Miss Brittany!!!!! Have a wonderful time and miss you already!!!!

ENJOY!

No comments :

Post a Comment