8.23.2012

Back to School... My Way...

I love this time of year! Change is officially in the air and from the looks of the numerous photos of super cute kids (and yes even a few adults) I have seen posted this week, Back-to-School is officially underway! So I just had to jump on board and share a few of my own Back-to-School photos!!!

No, I am not going back to school, nor did my daughter take that first step into a classroom this year. I just thought it would be a perfect opportunity to share with you a few of the recent projects I have been working on for my alma mater Colorado Mountain College. Yep, thats right... for me, everyday is a Back-to-School day with fun school related projects like these on my plate.

So without further ado.. here is my version of Back to School 2012!

ENJOY!

- Large Banner Display for the new Welcome Center in Glenwood Spings.
(The blacked out box is where a TV is to be placed)
 - Set of 3 Posters on display at the Glenwood Caverns.
 - New Media  Postcard #1
- New Media Postcard #2
 - New Media E-Mail Headers
- New Media Ad
 - Military/Veterans 4 Page Brochure
 - Military/Veterans Postcard
 - Military/Veterans Small Poster

No comments :

Post a Comment