9.05.2012

Caresse Rose Photography...

September is here. YAY!!! The temps are slowly dropping and the leaves are beginning to turn wonderful colors. I love Fall, change and the beginning of new things.... So for the month of September I am going to showcase a few super fun new logos I have been working on for some small businesses. Are you ready? It's gonna be fun!!!

First up for this week, is a cute little logo I designed for a fabulous up-and-coming photographer and owner of Caresse Rose Photography. I love being contacted by new clients through the referral process and in turn not only do I gain a new client but I gain a new friend as well!

Caresse, it was wonderful to meet you! I wish you all the best in your photo adventures and I can not wait till my little family gets the opportunity to experience your photo expertise first hand!!!

ENJOY!
(You can also check out her business facebook page HERE!)

No comments :

Post a Comment