9.12.2012

Mandy Smith Studio

It is a beautifully rainy day here and not only am I exited for the rain, I am also super excited to share with you this weeks Logo addition into the September Showcase!

A dear friend of mine recently took the leap of taking one of her passions and talents and starting her own photography business, Mandy Smith Studio. She has an amazing eye and is WONDERFUL with children. Time after time her photos capture the pure joy and beauty in life. This girl is gonna go far with her camera and I am honored to be a part of her big adventure by designing her official logo.

Mandy, best of luck darling, and many blessings as you continue to seek and capture the beauty in the world and people around you!

ENJOY!

2 comments :

  1. You're a sweetie. I was SOOOO happy with it. YOu've got talent girl. Thanks for translating my personality and passion into a logo:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome darling!!! I am glad you love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete