9.20.2012

Dawna's Design Threads...

Are you ready for this weeks September Showcase Logo? I know I am!!!! I have been eagerly awaiting sharing this fun little design with you and today is finally that day!!!!

I love small businesses, I know I say that a lot but it is true. I love being able to help give people who are just starting out, or who want a more professional look, a fun "face lift" to their business. This new client of mine has been in business for a while but was wanting that personal one-of-a-kind logo and marketing look that would help her stand out from the crowd and help her business reach the next level.

My very talented new friend runs a quilting pattern design business called Dawna's Design Threads. She creates fun repeating patterns that fellow quilters can buy and use to finish off their quilts giving them a unique patterned texture to their handiwork. I personally have never quilted in my life, but I just LOVE how beautiful these patterns look on a finished quilt. (You can check out more of her products and examples HERE)

Working with someone who is artsy and talented is always a fun experience. I LOVED her patterns and since she wanted a personal one-of-a-kind logo we decided to use a part of one of these quilting designs she has created and fashion it into a logo design. FUN! It does not get more unique than this!

I just adore how it turned out, simple and elegant and so perfect for her booming small business!!!

ENJOY!

- Finished Logo Design
- Sample of Quilting Pattern used for the Logo Design
 - Business Card

2 comments :

  1. Crystal, I can never say thank you enough for the beautiful job you did on turning my design into a fantastic logo. It is so amazing and really mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks Dawna! You are very very welcome! I love how it turned out and I am so excited that you love it too!!!!

    ReplyDelete