9.27.2012

Colorado Blues Dance!

And now for my FINAL September Showcase Logo... I bring you the new Colorado Blues Dance logo!!! If you have known me for a while (or had the chance to read a few of my past blog posts) I LOVE to dance!!!! I just can't help it.. there is something about good music and a good beat that gets my toes tapping and eventually up and dancing!!!

This year I was asked by a few local dance event leaders to help with designing some of their event posters, flyers ads and a new logo. Of course I said YES!!! It just does not get any better than being able to combine two of my favorite things, Dance & Design!!!

ENJOY!!!!

- Colorado Blues Dance Logo

- Mardi Gras Poster

- Willie Houston Poster

- Delta Sonics Poster

- Rachael's Dance Instructor Ad

- Denver Dance Experiment Poster

- Denver Dance Experiment Web Banner

- Tuesday Blues Poster

No comments :

Post a Comment