5.16.2013

Every Day Should be Mothers Day!!!

Ok, Ok, so in true fashion of being a mom with 2 little ones I am a few days behind with my Mothers Day Post. But as I sat down to write I decided that EVERY DAY should be Mothers Day, so in reality I am not behind at all!!!

To be honest though, I could not post my fun Mothers Day gift/designs because I had not given them to my Mother and Mother-in-Law yet. And of course, however excited I was to show these to you,  I did not want to spoil the surprise!!

These "What a Difference a Day Makes" design prints were inspired by an amazing fellow designer over at Pixels to Paper and I just knew I needed to create something similar for my family for Mothers Day. I Love, Love, Love, Love how they turned out!! (And yes, I did make one for myself this time!)

ENJOY!!!!

- Family Tree Print (Birthdays in Grey, Weddings in Red)

- Special Dates Print (Birthdays in Grey, Wedding in Red)

- My Little Family! (Birthdays in Grey, Wedding in Yellow)

No comments :

Post a Comment