5.10.2013

Just a little "something" fun!

Happy Friday!!!! Thought I would share a little something fun for your Friday enjoyment today.

I just got back from visiting my little brother for a few days and helping out with his new house. I got to get hands on artsy with some painting and decorating ideas as he is basically re-doing everything in this cute little old house. FUN!

Before we left I had this fabulous idea though; "Single guy, starting out in this empty house....  hmmm, maybe he needs some art for those freshly painted walls." He may be the amazing Chef in the family, but I do know how to cook up a little something fun to look at, and of course what are big sisters for!!

My idea was to take a few of his favorite quotable movies and create some simple typographic prints as a house warming gift. Simple, clean, black and white. PERFECT for his new bachelor pad!

ENJOY!!! I had so much fun making these that I will probably have to create a few for myself as well!!

- Quotes from "The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy"

 - Quotes from "The Man Who Knew Too Little"

 - Both prints framed and ready to go!!

No comments :

Post a Comment