5.01.2013

Summer Dreaming for a Snowy May Day...

Happy May Day!!! Spring is in the air.. oh wait, no, those are snowflakes. However glad I am for the moisture I know we need.. I can't help but find myself dreaming of the warmth of summer today.

Warm days at the park, picnics, baseball, swimming, flowing summer skirts, windows open, BBQ's and playing in the water. Oh, yes.. lots and lots of playing in the water!!!

Speaking of water... on this snowy 1st of May, I thought I would share with you a recent brochure project I worked on for the wonderful raft guides at Whitewater Rafting, in Glenwood Springs, CO. It helps to remember, as I sit staring at these big white flakes falling from the sky... that lots of snow, brings lots of rafting!!! I think I can handle that! Let the summer dreaming begin!!!

ENJOY!

No comments :

Post a Comment