12.20.2015

Christmas Countdown #4 - The Amazing Young Family!

WOO HOO!! Christmas week is finally here!!!! And with that comes one of my all time favorite parts of this season.. Christmas Cards!!!! Call me a bit old fashioned but I love seeing everyone's photos, reading yearly updates, and of course displaying each and every card as part of my holiday decor. Yep, I love it!!!!

Not only do I love getting said cards in the mail, but I truly love designing them as well. It is so much fun to see these dear families grow year after year through their Christmas Card photos. And the Young family is no exception. I love this family dearly and am so honored to have met them so many years ago. They are a constant blessing and encouragement to me and to numerous others as they live a life full of God's Grace. No, it is not perfect, as they will be quick to tell you, but I LOVE the messy, honest, humble, adventurous, crazy, and Christ centered example they set through their family. Yep, you guys rock!! Thanks for being you and for letting me once again be a part of your Christmas card this year!

ENJOY!

No comments :

Post a Comment