12.18.2015

Christmas Countdown #6 - Best in the West

Happy Friday!!!! My post today is a little later than usual as I was spending most of my day with family, and friends who are like family! Which just happens to be a perfect intro for todays Christmas Countdown #6.

Earlier this year I was asked to design a special little Logo/T-Shirt design for a dear friend. These shirts were to be used at an upcoming family reunion as a way to honor and remember an amazing man who had recently passed away. I have been wanting to share this one for a while as I just love the whole process of this design and how they were able to take a heartache and turn it into a battle cry (#BMOORE) as they grew stronger as a family thought it all. Which is why I wanted to share this logo as a little reminder to you all this Christmas.

Life is precious! Take the time this season to be with family and friends. Enjoy the little things, the moments, the laughter, the tears, the things you might take for granted. These are the cherished memories that will linger even after the last candle has burnt out.

ENJOY!

No comments :

Post a Comment