12.16.2015

Christmas Countdown #8 - Silent Night, Holy Night!

One of my most FAVORITE things about this season is the music! I am a music person any time of the year, but there is just something special and comforting when it comes to the familiar sounds of our favorite Christmas carols.

This year I had the opportunity to not only sing with an amazing local choir, but I was also asked to help design the concert banner/poster. Unfortunately I came down sick the weekend of the big performance and was not able to join them on stage, but they did an amazing job and I am truly honored to have been a part of a group like this.

So whether you are the lead musician, sing so-lo-we-can't-hear-you, or you are just out there making a 'joyful noise', I want to THANK YOU for sharing your talents and voices to bless others around you this year with the good news that our Savior is Born!

ENJOY!

No comments :

Post a Comment