12.01.2015

Small Business... Tuesday!!!

Happy Tuesday!!!!!

In light of Small Business Saturday this past weekend, I wanted to take the time to say that I am beyond blessed to work with some of the most amazing and talented small business owners out there. The opportunities that I have to meet and come alongside these businesses and ministries and help them reach their goals is such a blessing to me one of the main things I truly love about my job as a graphic designer and small business owner myself!!

So without further ado... here are a few of the wonderful businesses that I have had the honor of designing for and working with this year.

ENJOY!

- Rocky Mountain Print Shop Logo Design - 

- Two Trees and a Bee Postcard & Label Design - 

- Garfield & Hecht, P.C. Logo Design - 

Northern Landscaping Services Business Card Design - 

 - Mosaic English Camp Logo Design - 

 Body of Work Wellness Logo Design - 

  - Reed Restaurant Repair Business Card Design - 

  - Reed Restaurant Repair Flyer Design - 

  - SCP Bangkok Logo Variation Design - 

  - The Works Event Banner Design - 

  - All Critters Pet Care Business Card Design - 

No comments :

Post a Comment