12.23.2010

Christmas Countdown #2...

FELIZ NAVIDAD...

Merry Christmas from Mexico!!! Ok, no, I am not in Mexico for Christmas... but keep reading...

For today's Christmas Countdown I proudly present my FAMILY! Can you see now why I like big families so much? I am one of 4 kids, and 3 of us have started families of our own for a total count of 12! Earlier this year we were able to go on a once in a lifetime amazing family vacation to Mexico for a whole week. WOW. To some this may not seem like a big deal, but when you have never been on a vacation with your whole family that did not include some kind of tent setting.... this was a HUGE deal! And then to get all of us together for a whole week... this was a true miracle.

SO, since we were able to get a decent family photo with all of us in it, my parents were more than excited to finally get some Christmas cards out to their friends and family! (This is something that has been on my moms list for a long time...) And I think that I was just as excited to design them.

And Merry Christmas to my wonderful, funny, crazy, adventurous, beautiful family. I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment