12.22.2010

Christmas Countdown #3...

A SOUTHERN WONDERLAND...

Today's Christmas countdown is very special to me. It represents people who share memories of one of the best years of my life. Capernwray Hall, England!

A few years ago I re-connected with these friends who I met while I was in school in England. This couple actually met at school and later got married and started a beautiful "little" family. I say that with reserve as they have 5 kids and one more on the way!!!

My dear friend has also started her own blog which I LOVE following. I was even given the opportunity a few months ago to be a part of a wonderful wedding giveaway she was hosting on her site.
(Go HERE to see my past post, Go HERE to see her giveaway blog).

And through that participation on her blog, I got to design their beautiful Christmas cards. YAY!

She also has a sister blog with an incredible story of Gods faithfulness and peace in the midst of the storm. If you ever have the chance you should read their story HERE. Amazing!!!

M and C you have such a beautiful family that I know is so very blessed by the Lord. May you all continue to shine brightly as a light and encouragement for so many!

2 comments :

  1. Thank you dear friend for such a sweet post. We LOVE our Christmas card and are so blessed by your creativity AND to have you as a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome... Merry Christmas!!!!!

    ReplyDelete