12.20.2010

Christmas Countdown #5...

HAPPILY EVER AFTER...

I am soooooo very excited that Christmas week is finally here. I have been waiting very patiently to share with you the amazing Christmas cards I have been working on this season. So without further ado.. here is the first one!!!

In March I had the wonderful opportunity to photograph the wedding of some college buddies of mine at the beautiful Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, CO. (go here to see wedding post). A few weeks ago they asked me if I would also design their Christmas card using some of their wedding images. Of course I was very excited about this project, I love Wedding Announcement/Christmas Cards. And a beautiful couple make for beautiful cards!!!

Congrats again Mike and Ashley, I am so honored to be a part of your lives! ENJOY!

No comments :

Post a Comment