12.13.2010

Christmas Countdown #7...

A LITTLE SOMETHING FOR FINALS WEEK...

Ok, so my Christmas Countdown for today is a little different but I still have to share. This one comes as a shout out to all the students cramming and studying and preparing for their college finals. Or if you have finished for the year... a shout out for a job well done! No, I am not in college, but my little brother is and as he is finishing up this semester all I can think about is how many sleepless nights I spent making it to that big day when classes were DONE! (Love you Michaelito and good luck this week.)

These Ads were created for Colorado Mountain College as part of the Spring Registration promotion. (Yes I know the last thing someone stressing about finals wants to think about is going back to class, but you have a break in-between so dont freak out.) The artwork for these goes along with the Summer and Fall Registration material I worked on earlier this year. So of course I had to share and continue the look for Winter. I love how an idea for artwork can keep going throughout the whole year. So much fun!

So ENJOY, and to all you wonderful students out there, best of luck and have a wonderful break!!!
PS.. and yes I am hoping these wonderful snowy scenes will bring on a White Christmas!!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment