12.10.2013

Christmas Showcase #10 - All in the Family...

Hello and Happy Tuesday!!! I hope you are enjoying our fun little Shop Small Christmas Showcase we have going on this month. I know I have been having fun planning on which fun item to share with you all each day!

Today I wanted to bring things a little closer to home. Working for myself I truly enjoy the everyday opportunities to create something pretty for those around me. Even if the project does not need to be spectacular.... I like making it so. Enter our annual Family Reunion flyer. Just a little FYI for the family about locations and times and things everyone already knows. But I get the opportunity to dress it up and get my creativity on. YAY!

I just LOVE how this years Reunion flyer turned out. Simple, Black, White and Fun all over!!!!

ENJOY!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment