12.03.2013

Christmas Showcase #3 - A not so Common Reader...

The clouds are looming overhead and the temperatures are dropping quickly. It is going to be a COLD week my friends!!! So how about a little something fun and colorful to contrast the darkness in these clouds overhead?

Todays Small Business Showcase is my dear ol' Alma Mater Colorado Mountain College. I am beyond blessed to still be working with and designing fun things for this amazing school. I get lots of projects for CMC throughout the year but one of my favorite projects to work on each fall is the Common Reader. Each year a new book is selected and students, faculty and whoever else wants to participate, can join in reading together followed up by a talk with the author. My job in all this is to take the book of choice and create coordinating marketing materials to go with.

If you don't know by now, I love matching things!!!! So this project is perfect for me. I get to take a book, add some matching creativity and then match everything else to go with. Yep, a match makers paradise!!! This year was no exception, the colors and fun crazy designs this years book allowed for were amazing! I had so much fun designing these, and I hope everyone who read the book enjoyed it as well!!

ENJOY!

- Common Reader Bookmark - 2013
 - Common Reader Postcard - 2013
 - Common Reader Poster - 2013

No comments :

Post a Comment