12.16.2013

Christmas Showcase #16 - Children Matter

Hello and Happy Monday!!! I thought I would kick start this week of Shop Small Showcases with a look at a few of my favorite local small businesses.

Over the past year I have been honored to be able to work with an amazing team of women over at Children Matter. A local speech, language and occupational therapy center. Their business is growing and expanding and they recently opened up a third therapy location. YAY! The work these ladies are doing with these kids and the impact they are having in their lives is making a world of difference or as their motto states, "Changing lives one Child at a time."

I love being able to be a part of this growing small business and I wanted to share a few of the recent design projects we have worked on recently.

ENJOY!
 - Various Ads - 2013 - 
  - New Brochure - 2013 - 
 - Various Business Cards - 2013 - 

No comments :

Post a Comment