12.19.2013

Christmas Showcase #19 - Be your own kind of Beautiful

To continue with our Shop Small Christmas Showcase I am excited to share with you all one of my favorite little businesses in the area, KC Salon!!!! Not only is my super talented and amazing sister-in-law one of the owners, but they are the only girls I trust with my hair-care AND the hair care of my daughter. Who, well, shall we say, has had more than one run in with a creative pair of scissors!!

A few weeks ago we had a fun little photo shoot with these ladies and I just have one word. Beautiful!!!! Seriously, these ladies are just too stinking cute!!!

The girls wanted to do a creative photo shoot so we could design a cute little Christmas Card for their clients. Just a little something to show their appreciation for all the faithful local support of their thriving small business, KC SalonAnd to be honest, I simply LOVE how their card turned out!!!

Girls, I love you all and wish you many blessings in 2014!!!!

ENJOY!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment