12.02.2013

Christmas Showcase #2 - Happy Birthday little ONE!!!

Happy Monday everyone!!! I thought I would share a little something close to my heart to start the week off wonderfully.

One of the best things about being a designer and working for myself is getting to design fun little things for ME!!! This is not as easy as it sounds however, you see, I am a perfectionist and so getting what I want exactly as I think I want/need it.. can sometimes take forever. Yes, I am my worst critic. But I keep on working towards my own standards and I usually end up with something that I LOVE!

Or as I tell my friends, I may not be able to cook a fabulous meal to save my life but I can make a mean Birthday Card!!!

So without further ado I present to you my latest little creation for my Adorable, Squishy, Tiny, Miracle of a Baby Girl. She turned ONE a few weeks ago and I am just now getting around to sharing her Birthday Invite. I love this little face and these piercing eyes. Happy First Birthday baby girl!!!!

ENJOY!

No comments :

Post a Comment