12.18.2013

Christmas Showcase #18 - To Remember...

ONE week till Christmas, oh my, it is getting so close and we are getting so excited!!! What is not to love about the Holidays??? The lights, the music, the food, the exchanging of gifts, the warmth of family and friends spending time with each other..... To most it is indeed the most wonderful time of the year. But to others... those who have recently lost a loved one, or who are going through a difficult time in their lives. Christmas may not be as merry and bright.

No, I don't want to be a "debbie downer", but my heart also aches for those I know and love who are hurting this year. The celebrations may be wonderful, but the pain is still real.

A week or two ago I was asked to create a custom design of a quote for a dear family who recently lost a dear man in their life. Three versions of the same quote to remember their Husband and Father who was taken from this earth far too soon. I can not say I love projects like this one, but I am honored to have a small hand it bringing these beautiful memories to this family in their time of need.

ENJOY, and please give those you love an extra hug this Christmas season!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment