12.17.2013

Christmas Showcase #17 - Delightful Designs...

Happy Tuesday to all my lovely readers!!! I am so excited to share our shop small showcase with you today. As I have mentioned before I love the local small businesses I get to work with and I really enjoy seeing such talented people taking their creative dreams to new levels.

One such business is Dawna's Design Threads. This wonderful lady has taken her passion for sewing and her eye for art and design and created a business out of her quilting patterns. LOVE her work, and I am honored to have been asked yet again to help her with some marketing design projects.

Dawna's Design Threads is growing and they are in the process of updating their new website. I don't get to work on web design very often so I was excited to have this opportunity to try my hand at something new. Here is a quick little preview of some of the fun designs we have been working on recently.

ENJOY!

- New Wed Header and Social Media Buttons - 

No comments :

Post a Comment