12.14.2013

Christmas Showcase #13 & #14 - A Day in the Life...

Yes, that is right it is another 2 for 1 day!!! Small Business Christmas Showcase #13 AND #14. Why 2 for 1 you ask? Well because the small business I am going to showcase today is actual several mixed into one amazing little place called Anderson Farms!

For the past few years I have been honored to have the opportunity to work outside the home for a few weeks every fall. I done my mud boots and my warm gloves and head to the farm!!! Normally I am jumping on busses full of school kids and welcoming them to a fabulous one-of-a-kind fall field trip. But one weekend out of the season I trade my mud boots for my camera and become Staff Photographer for the day.

I love being able to capture the memories of families and kids enjoying themselves at Anderson Farms Fall Festival during the day, and then at night I get to capture the element of surprise as the farm takes on one of its other many hats as Terror in the Corn and Zombie Paintball Hunt come alive.

Over the years I have fallen in love with this local, family run farm and I am super excited to share some of my favorite highlights of this year at Anderson Farms, Terror in the Corn and Zombie Paintball Hunt.

ENJOY!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment