12.21.2013

Christmas Showcase #20 & #21 - Golden Giggles!

I know I have mentioned it before, and I will most likely mention it again in the future, but one of my favorite things about owning my own business is getting to participate in local events such as silent auctions for the different activities I or my children are a part of. Today, for our Christmas Showcase, I wanted to share with you all the finished product of one of these opportunities.

This year I was once again honored to participate in a wonderful silent auction for the MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group I have been a part of these past few years. A few weeks after the auction the winner of my Photo Gift Certificate called to set up a photo shoot for her family AND to get some Christmas cards designed with said photos. Yep, thats right... this family not only won the Photo Session, they also won the Custom Card Gift Certificate. YAY!!!!!! I love getting to bundle projects and packages like this.

These kids are seriously adorable!!!! We had such a fun day taking photos of this super cute family, and I love how fun and colorful their Christmas cards turned out as well! Here are a few of my favorites from that day!

ENJOY!!!

 - Young Family Christmas Card - 2013 - 
  - A few of my favorites from our photo session - 

No comments :

Post a Comment